Name of Data Manager: VerMix Gyógykozmetikumok Kereskedelmi és Szolgáltató Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
Seat: 1162 Budapest, Bekecs street 27.
Electronic contact of the Data Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEB hosting provider: Magyar Hosting Kft. 1132 Budapest, Victor Hugo u. 18-22.
Tax number: 26161662-2-42, HU26161662
Bank account: CIB 10701049-49390807-51100005
Developer and web site maintenance: VerMix Gyógykozmetikumok Kereskedelmi és Szolgáltató Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
2. What kind of information we collect?
When we use the term “personal data” in this policy, we refer to such information that allows us to identify you whether directly or in combination with other data in our possession.
We can collect the following personal information about you:
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• Username and password
• Purchase history
• Communication shared with us (for example, your emails, letters, calls, or social media messages and communications).
3. How and why do we use this information?
Personal information is used for the following purposes:
• To fulfill your order: When ordering from VerMixt, we use your personal information to fulfill your order. We can contact you via email or SMS to confirm order, payment and order status. This will accomplish our contractual obligations towards you.
• For information on products and offers that you may like: if you have already registered for the VerMix newsletter or have previously purchased from us, you can receive e-mails about our products and offers. We may use your information (including your purchase history) to create a profile based on your preferences and notify you about offers and products that may interest you. If you do not want to receive marketing communications (such as emails) from us, please contact us.
• Answer your inquiries.
• We process your credit card transactions and used coupons.
• So that we may do our best to comply with our obligations under our laws, professional standards and business policies.
Legal Basis for Use of Information
The information provided will be used for the above purposes if:
• we must perform a contract that you are a party to (such as payment processing and delivery of ordered products); or
• we have received your consent; or if
• we have a legitimate interest in this (including legitimate interests in marketing activities, research activities, data analysis and internal administrative tasks, processing and enforcing legal claims, and pursuing business activities in accordance with all applicable laws and industry standards and policies).
4. Automatically collected information – cookies
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when browsing the web.
Cookies, web server logs and web markers
Cookies are tiny text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to help identify your browser or store settings and information in it. You can set up your browser on how to notify you if you are accepting certain types of cookies or how to restrict or prevent certain cookies from being received. Please note that without the cookies you will not be able to enjoy some of the features of our website.
In connection with the information collected with the cookies, our web servers can also log data such as your operating system, browser type, domain and other system settings, your language settings, and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs, among other things, the address of the Web page to our website and the IP address of your Internet access device.
To control which web servers will collect this information, we can place tags on web pages, so-called web markers. They are responsible for linking web sites to certain web servers and cookies.
For more information on the various cookies we use, how to recognize them, and how to change cookie settings, click here.
Third party analytical services
We may also use third party web analytics services, such as Adobe Site Catalyst and / or Google Analytics, on our website or social media sites. These providers will help us analyze cookies, web server logs, and web markers for our visitor’s habits of using our site. The information thus collected (including the IP address) will be provided to these service providers who will analyze the use of the site. You can deactivate these analytics software to analyze your activity on our site. To learn more about analytics software and how to adjust your settings for collected data about visiting this website:
• For Adobe Site Catalyst, please click here;
• You can download the plugin provided by Google for the Google Analytics deactivation (unsubscribe): http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. For more information on data protection and the Google Analytics software, please visit Google’s Google Analytics Help Center here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Third-party ads for interacting with the site
The information we share
Data collected from you will not be sold or forwarded except in the following cases. We may share your personal information with:
• The service providers who provide our services (data processors) from our assignment and instructions. The data processor may only use or process these personal information according to our provisions or for statutory purposes. Such service providers are, for example, credit card payment service providers, hosting providers, the service provider and marketing service involved in the execution of the orders.
• Other third parties with your consent.
5. Your rights
You have the right to request access to your personal information that we keep from you and to modify any inaccurate personal information. You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data, to pass your personal data to another operator or to delete your personal data.
If you have a question or complaint about how we handle your personal information, please contact us.
6. Data Storage
The data you provide will be kept for the duration of our relationship and for a realistic period of time in order to perform regular deletion routines or to observe the applicable limitation period or if required by binding legislation.
7. How do we protect personal information?
We provide you with the appropriate administrative, technical, and physical resources to protect your personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, modification, access, disclosure, or use. However, a security system cannot be perfect, so we cannot guarantee you that your personal information will be secure in all circumstances, including the security of the transfer to us and the security of your data stored on your mobile device.
9. How can you contact us?